At Hazeldene School we
Praise and encourage
Value individuals and celebrate difference
Provide a safe, caring and welcoming environment that we can all be proud of
Encourage confidence and independence
Promote and welcome involvement from the wider community
Nurture the confidence to embrace new challenges
Provide an exciting and stimulating curriculum
Aspire to be happy and healthy
Our Mission Statement is
Our commitment to the children
We want our children to be self-motivated, confident and caring individuals who are able to make a positive contribution to the world around them whilst reaching their full potential.
Our part in this is to provide a supportive and enjoyable learning environment that is inclusive, positive and challenging within a happy, caring atmospher
Equal Opportunities Statement
Hazeldene School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both and beyond the school
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after-school clubs and activities
- To allow equal access to information for all parents
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.
Click here to download our Equality Policy and Accessibility Plan.
Values 2018 – 2019