Governors are seeking to appoint enthusiastic School Business Manager. To start September 2019.
This is a varied and responsible role. Previous experience of working in school finance would be an advantage. The school uses SIMS, FMS and HCSS and knowledge of these systems would be beneficial to the postholder.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate
- A strong finance background
- Experience of personnel
- An ability to work using your own initiative and be adaptable to changing daily demands
- Ability to be methodical and well organised
- A good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator
- Confident in your own abilities and able to demonstrate a commitment to getting tasks completed
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share in this commitment.
Applicants will undergo child protection screening.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone the school for an appointment.
If you are interested then please complete the application form and either e-mail or post to the school office. You will be invited to an interview by arrangement should your application be successful.
Closing Date: Monday 24th June 2019 (midday)
Interview Date: Friday 28th June